Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no sales tax on my order?
· Rebekah Rosa Handbag Co. collects sales tax on orders where there is a consultant located. If there is no consultant located in your state/ we do not have a location in your state & the duty to pay sales tax lies with the purchaser.
· If you are a wholesale customer or consultant we require that you have a sales tax ID – therefore the products you purchase are meant for resale & as a wholesale purchaser YOU are obligated to collect and submit sales tax for items from your purchases.
Is there a minimum order?
· We do NOT have a minimum order. HOWEVER, our consultants & wholesale customers will receive deeper discounts as their orders grow.
Can I cancel my order?
· As a general rule canceling an order is not allowed. This is due to the fact that many times a consultant and hostess have both received compensation due to your order. We will allow you to exchange any “like new” item within 30 days of purchase. If you have an extreme case please call our office at (616)284-1483 OR contact your consultant.
I have a problem with my purchase – what do I do now?
· Rebekah Rosa has a great return /exchange policy
Do you have a catalog?
· Our catalog is our website. Check back often as our products change almost weekly.
How often do new styles come out?
· We get between 10-20 new styles per month. For this reason every party is a new party with new styles to choose from
Do you carry Knock off or replica handbags?
· Rebekah Rosa is NOT affiliated with Prada, Balenciaga, Burberry, Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, Dior, Fendi, Gucci, Jimmy Choo,Juicy Couture, Kooba, Prada, Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Tom Ford, Versace or any other name brands or their copyrighted products. Many of our products are comparable in style. However, our products are not fake with company trademarks, but are meant to me a fun representation on the latest fashion handbags.
What is the best method of care for my handbag?
· Many handbags can be cared for simply by touching up with warm soapy water. Some specific tips are:
o For fabric handbags simply spray with “scotch guard” before using daily. This will help you repel stains
o Additionally, if a stain occurs, many times it can be spot treated with a mild detergent & warm water
o Pen marks on Leatherette can be removed with Hair spray
o Glue or other gooey residue can often be removed with “goo gone”
o When a zipper separates see this great article on repair
o If your zipper loses a pull – consider using a fun pendant or bead from your local fabric or hobby store
o SPECIAL NOTE: Patent leather should be kept separate from other patent leather or shiny surfaces. Storing patent leather next to each other can result in “color transfer”
Hosting purse party questions
What are the benefits of hosting a show?
What if there is no consultant in my area?
· Consider hosting a “virtual party” with a group of friends. Contact the consultant closest to you & they will assist you.
How many handbags will be at my party?
· The number of purses at a party varies by the consultant , Each consultant carries the purses that fit into their lifestyle needs. Contact your consultant to see what they have. Also consider creating a “wish list” & sending it to your consultant so that you can see some of the styles on the web at your purse party.